Royal Dutch Shell Plc  .com Rotating Header Image

ShellNews.net: A Shell Insider comment on the email correspondence with Shell General Counsel Richard Wiseman

09 November 2006

From a Shell Insider

John

I hate to admit it, but I almost wonder if Richard Wiseman is actually part of the 95% of Shell who are competent, honest and ethical….unlike the other 5% who dominate the senior management positions…
 
Or is he perhaps mellowing with the prospect of early retirement and a package when Shell is merged with BP?

This website and sisters royaldutchshellgroup.com, shellnazihistory.com, royaldutchshell.website, johndonovan.website, and shellnews.net, are owned by John Donovan. There is also a Wikipedia segment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.