Royal Dutch Shell Plc  .com Rotating Header Image

95 per cent of Shell people are honest the rest are in senior management

Posting on Shell Blog by “Outsider”

As one senior Shell employee put it, “95% of the people at Shell are honest, ethical and extremely competent. Unfortunately the other 5% are in top management positions”

royaldutchshellplc.com and its sister websites royaldutchshellgroup.com, shellenergy.website, shellnazihistory.com, royaldutchshell.website, johndonovan.website, shellnews.net and shell2004.com are all owned by John Donovan. There is also a Wikipedia article.

0 Comments on “95 per cent of Shell people are honest the rest are in senior management”

Leave a Comment

%d bloggers like this: